Emdros version 3.4.0 has been released. This is the first public release in almost three years. Development has been very active, however, and several of you have been receiving updates by simply requesting them.
You can find the source code and binaries via this link:
This release also sees a new package, emdros-example-2.0. It contains a complete sample database with sample queries and configuration files for the Emdros Query Tool and the Emdros Chunking Tool. It contains the complete King James Version of the Bible, with parse trees and part of speech information. Please be sure to download this separate download, if you need to see what Emdros can do.
The focus-areas of this release include:
- Support for iOS and Android. This is at the library level only -- no apps are bundled, but instructions for making them yourself are included.
- A smoother user experience for the GUI applications
- Enhancements to the MQL query language
- Documentation improvements
- Build improvements on all platforms
- Speed improvements
The Release Notes can be seen here: